Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday!

Wow! busy and productive day today! :)

Firstly, we got up pretty early and I worked on the house while JT did lesson plans. Then we took Spargi on a super long walk today. We decided we are going to try to take the girls on a walk every day individually so they each get some special attention and so we can get our heart rates pumping a few extra times a day. :) Then after JT left for class I started reading a novel so I can write a paper this evening (yes - this was newly assigned - i actually didn't procrastinate... its crazy). I am actually still working on that, but I wanted to take a minute to check in! :)

I found an AWESOME article today that MANY of you will really like! :) I am so excited to share it! Make sure to go check out the link!

http://www.thedailygreen.com/healthy-eating/eat-safe/Dirty-Dozen-Foods

and here is the protein pancake recipe we use - however, we are going to stop using the olive oil and switch it out or just take it out completely. It adds quite a bit of fat- even if good fats its a bit much. I also added a bit of cinnamon.

HI PROTEIN PANCAKES
1 c. cream style cottage cheese
4 eggs
1 1/2 c. flour
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 c. oil
1/2 c. milk
1/2 tbsp. vanilla
Whirl at high speed in blender for 1 minute. Bake on lightly greased griddle. Turn when edges look dry.

Tomorrow I have school ALL day - should be a good one though. :) Weigh in Friday! AHH! :) Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment