Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Quick check in

Im pretty tired today for some reason but still feeling great! :)

JT made tilapia for dinner and it was so delicious. :) He is so amazing. We've since been watching the olympics and working on homework. I must say I am quite disappointed about biggest loser being on hiatus until March 2. :( boo. Oh well.

Tomorrow should be a very productive day because I do not have school and will have a lot of time to take care of business such as working out, laundry, homework and some much needed R&R. (don't ask me why its much needed but my body is telling me it is so I am going to go with that. :) haha)

I am feeling quite hopeful about Friday's weigh in. I am feeling good and feel like my body is catching up with the hard work finally. My pants are literally falling off and its only been 9 lbs. I can't wait to see where im at when I meet my goal!

<3 OH and another thing I am ready for is some warmer weather so I can ride my darn bike!
I'd also like to congratulate my friends who are seeing success because they are working hard! Keep it up everyone! And remember - THIS has to be a lifestyle change - yoyo dieting is not healthy! YOU CAN DO IT!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you've lost 9 lbs. I bet you'll reach 10 this week no problem! And when the weather does get warmer, I'd love to go bike riding with you whenever possible! I'll have to get my buttocks use to the seat, but I'd love to go out!! Enjoy your well deserved R&R!! I can't wait to have some myself!! Keep up the good work girl! I have faith you'll conquer your goals!! love ya tons girl!

    ReplyDelete