Saturday, January 23, 2010

whistle while you work

OH my lord I DID NOT want to work out today. But I did it and ended up feeling GREAT! :)

Today was Biceps and triceps - I also did cardio on the elliptical.

I also did my measurements today... omg horrible. Im not even kidding - the highest measurements I have had since I joined the Navy! Thank GOD I am working to change that. And honestly, as high as they were I don't feel that bad because I know that I am working very hard to change - forever.

We got ingredients for healthy chili to eat tomorrow during the football games and in the morning I am making protein pancakes for JT and I! It has been so long since Ive made them! Should be interesting! haha

For those of you who are salt addicts or love warm-up meals, you should def. check out this article: http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/01/21/salt.intake/index.html

I would have just pasted the article but my computer is being stupid. Anyways, its a good one.

I will check in tomorrow and not take the day off! :) Please tell me more about the supplements you take (brands etc...) Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Salt in meals is absolutely terrible. I try not to eat Lean Cuisines very much (unless time is truly of the essence). Since I started cooking more for myself, I don't eat that much salt.

    You could try L-Carnitine and Co-Q10. Those are pretty popular mixes, and carnitine, as we know from my adventures, burns fat. :) I get my stuff mixed, but GNC carries them.

    ReplyDelete