Thursday, January 14, 2010

Big day tomorrow!

My first weigh in is in the morning! I can't wait to see my progress! I am a tad worried due to VERY sore muscles but even a couple of pounds would make me so so happy!

I had class from 930am until 740pm so it was a long day! Not bad though, I am enjoying my classes and I managed to eat healthy all day! I also just got done doing some Tae Bo!!

As far as dinner goes, I don't have any awesome dish pictures to share tonight! We cut up leftover chicken breasts and put them in a salad. :)

I didn't have a chance to tape myself and take measurements today but I will do that tomorrow along with my weigh in. I will also post some pics of the living room/gym too. :)

I know this is a short update but I'll have more to add tomorrow! <3 Thanks all!

No comments:

Post a Comment