Monday, April 12, 2010

Recommitted.

Although I have written several papers this evening, and the last thing I want to do is write, I promised some friends (and myself) that I would recommit myself to writing tonight. I am good for my word. (sorry it wasn't yesterday Terrina ... im good on my word to a point...)

Things have been going ok on this end. I am not where I'd like to be - I am supposed to be at my goal weight of 144 tomorrow... and Im 25 lbs. off still. I am proud to say I have not gone back into the 170's, but not having any progress at all makes me feel sick.

On a good note, I have begun my 5K workout training. I can pretty steadily run 2 miles. I don't stop at all, but its pretty difficult near the end. I think ill be able to do the 5K comfortably when its time though based on where I currently stand.

Also on a good note, we've weeded out all of the CRAP out of cupboards. We got rid of everything that had High Fructose corn syrup, modified whatever, aspertame etc... and we've started buying whole foods. It feels great! Now if we could stop getting fast food again we'd be golden! haha!

My goals for this week are to run EVERY SINGLE DAY, log my calories starting tomorrow, and to drink enough water. Hopefully I can lose a pound or two by the end of the week and get back on track fully. I WILL be 144 by the time I go to the bahamas! I haven't forgotten my goals and even though im not on target, I won't quit.

Terrina wrote and told me she has lost some weight! WOO HOO!!! I am SO proud for her! <3 One thing she noted, and I have said again and again and posted articles about etc... is how important food intake is. She works out constantly and said it was changing her diet that helped her actually lose weight. Thank you SO much for being a motivator T - and for being on me to post again. You girls too Vicky, Jenn and Carolyn! haha

From this day forward (best I can!) I will write and stay on track. PLEASE help me as you have before! <3

1 comment:

  1. Yay for being recommitted! Even though you've haven't lost any more weight, I have to say I am so SO proud that you've maintained at 169. That in itself is a big accomplishment! And with all those wonderful whole foods you are buying now, you and JT's bodies will be SO much happier and healthier! And great job getting back into running, don't forget to take a rest day now and then so you don't injure yourself and hamper your progress. Good luck and keep up the good work! : )

    ReplyDelete