Thursday, April 15, 2010

LOoooong school day

These days are always work productive, but not great for my workout/eating plan. I didn't eat badly today, but I didn't feel as in control and I would like to be. And I worked so hard at school all day that I just didn't have the energy to run (and I am so sore... my knee is literally throbbing.)

I did make the decision today though, not to be stressed anymore. I think that is one of my problems. I allow myself to be so stressed that it impedes my weight loss efforts. I found this article which I thought was quite interesting and informational - http://stress.about.com/od/stresshealth/a/weightgain.htm

The only way for me to alleviate this problem is to just stop stressing (easier said than done I bet! haha) But I am going to make and effort. I am also going to try to make smaller, better goals so that I can reach some and feel more motivated. I am going to work on those tonight and post them tomorrow.

How is everyone's weight loss/better health and fitness lifestyle going? Please share! :)

Thank you so much for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment