Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Too cool for school

yes - its wednesday so I didn't have to go to school! woo hoo! :) :)

It was a pretty good day mostly, but Marley decided to misbehave and stuck her damn head under the back fence after instigating the pitbull back there and ended up getting her face mauled. She is ok, and it was completely her fault, that pit is as sweet as can be... its just upsetting and nerve wracking when things like that happen. She will have a few scars on her face... and shes in some pain - but nothing too serious. Besides that I just cleaned up the house and grabbed a few things from the grocery store. We ate really healthy today! I feel great actually. We'll be continuing that trend too. Hopefully we'll start to see some changes. Its crazy - because we know that it is SO important to eat right in order to see results... but its like we have to get to a point where we are "ready" to commit to eating well.

I have a softball game tomorrow and I can' wait! I hit really well at practice Sunday - I feel like this will be a great game.

Not much else to report today - but I will do my goals etc... here in the next few days :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww poor Marley! Sometimes dogs just have to learn the hard way, lol. Hope she's better soon! Yay, I'm glad you're at a point where you are ready to commit again, yay for a challenge!!! Good luck with your softball game!

    ReplyDelete