Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I am terrible

I can't believe I have skipped so many days of writing. I actually feel super guilty. I have so much to write about but I get so tired and just forget until the morning.

NO MORE! (except on Sundays occasionally... thats a nice break haha)

Anyways, a LOT has been going on here. We were basically out of town this weekend and had a great time with our friends in Houston. We ate VERY badly Saturday night and Sunday I am not too proud of my diet choice, but its been a nice break from counting calories and I am TOTALLY back on track. I will say though - I have been burning calories like a MAD WOMAN! :)

We have been doing work on the house and it is REALLY coming along - I am SO excited about what we are accomplishing. Our main problem has been not going shopping recently - we just don't have things in the house to snack on. That has to change today for sure. I got a few things last night to snack on, but we need dinner/lunch/breakfast food. When we have those things, its much easier to make healthy decisions.

My friend Jennifer from my email group shared an AWESOME article today - http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35315651/ns/health-diet_and_nutrition/ MAKE SURE YOU READ IT! Very good information.

Based on that information, I think I am going to try to buy organic produce finally. Melanie and Carolyn have been advocating I do that anyways. Its time though.

I am also going to try to jog a little bit starting the next few days. I am not really supposed to run, but now that I've lost about 10 lbs. my back hurts SO much less often! And I really have a need to be in aerobic/cardio vascular shape. I just hate not being able to run comfortably. Even if its slow I want that.

I will write again tonight to catch up a little bit more, but thank you for reading! <3 150's here I come!

1 comment:

  1. yay! i was actually going to email and ask where you've been, lol! Good luck with the jogging, I hope it doesn't hurt your back too much!

    ReplyDelete