Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I am a little less terrible

Ok - two times in one day - that should be enough to redeem myself a bit :)

Today was a good day. We tore the garage out pretty much and painted quite a bit of the shelving JT made. :) ITs beautiful by the way - wait until I post pictures... you all are going to want to hire him!

We also went out to dinner this evening with his mom and did some walking around. I ate a very healthy dinner and I feel so proud. I ate well ALL day today. I also checked my calorie burn for the past several days and ive been well over 2600 every day! :)

I have been looking for articles on soy and how it impacts weight loss - does anyone know of any or know any information about that? I heard its bad for weight loss due to the access estrogen but I want to read about it and learn about it more. I used to LOVE soy milk but stopped drinking it for this reason. I am now drinking organic horizon. :)

My big goal this week is to up my water intake. I have talked about it before and just haven't done it and that is a problem. I think I may even be getting a bladder infection - seriously.

I have to get into the 150s. Seriously. Ive been at this for 9 weeks now and I've only lost 10 lbs. I know its no big deal because I AM losing, but I know I can do better. Im talking so much talk and not doing enough.

thank you for reading <3

2 comments:

  1. Heather, I just wanted to say that I used to get UTIs ALL the time, but I started taking a cranberry pill a couple of times a week (you can get them at any pharmacy) and it's really helped! I really hope you don't get one because they suck :( Good luck upping your water! I find adding just a little sprinkling of Crystal Light or lemon juice really helps it go down better for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, try Almond Breeze - it's DELICIOUS Almond Milk, and I'm pretty sure it's lower in fat than soymilk, and better for you and the environment than cow's milk. Bella LOVES it! And for the UTI - Always pee after sex! IT flushes out any bacteria from your urethra! Once I found that out, I haven't had one since!

    ReplyDelete