Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Good Day

Another good day in the Bolestridge house.

JT and I finished the drywall and painting and moved around the kitchen! It looks SO much better and we burned a TON of calories while doing it! We are REALLY looking forward to spring break too because we are going to do a lot of home improvement - it will radically change the house too... I can't wait to post the before and afters!

I also took the day off of school kind of. I had an exam this morning that I went to, but decided I needed a rejuvenation day to just get stuff done and just unwind. I really think emotions have A LOT to do with weight loss efforts. I find when I am more stressed I tend not only to eat more - but the negative attitude really makes me retain weight I think.

Tomorrow will be another day of house work as well as a tough workout for sure. I really need it! I haven't been lifting like I should (SHAME ON ME!)

Im sorry my blog has been a bit stinky the last few days. I want to check in but I haven't had a lot of time to do research and post articles! If anyone else would like to post some I would LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment