Friday, April 15, 2011

Cheat meal Successo!

Well dinner tonight was delicious!!!



Supreme enchiladas (3 cheese 1 bean) with cheese, sour cream, lettuce and tomatoes on the side. And a big 23 ounce Dos Equis Amber Draft. YUM! Of course I didn't eat all of that (although I probably could have!) and I only drank 2/3 of the beer (I can NEVER finish those things!)

I decided to make it only a cheat "meal" though rather than a cheat day. I ate well all day and worked out still. I am just not ready for a cheat "day." Maybe I'll do that once Im at my goal.

My toe is still bothering me, but I AM able to workout with it still so that makes me happy. It mostly just hurts at night, probably from swelling. I did have an awesome workout today though. I did 10 minutes on the bike, ran a mile, lifted (delts and abs) 10 elliptical and 10 more on the bike. :)

Im hoping I can wok out outside this weekend some - of course it's supposed to rain though! (surprise surprise!) lol. Hopefully it will hold off. Now that it is finally in the 50's it's perfect for outside running! Then Sunday, Abby and I are going to do some earth day cleanup stuff after her soccer game. Should be a good weekend.

Anyways, thanks for reading.

1 comment: