Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wish I would re-dedicate myself to writing

I really need to! Especially since Im super popular with 17 followers! Thanks guys!

So today was so awesome! I ran, lifted, worked and ate very well! I feel great and sore and remember finally how much I LOVE working out. Its so motivating and really makes me feel good about myself.

The last few weeks have been interesting - we've started recycling, have been seriously checking the ingredients in everything we put into our mouths (NO HFCS or HYDROGENATED crap!)And its so awesome! Now If I could just get the scale to budge haha.

The last few weeks have been pretty invalid weight loss wise. Ive pretty much just stayed in the low 170s. If I can be in the 160's this week after actually working ill be happy. I wish I would have been more serious this month with my efforts because my GFs and I are doing a "biggest loser" competition. Unfortunately noone in the group has made much progress and I feel like if I would have worked harder I may have inspired them to do better too.

I still ask myself everyday why it is so hard to get motivated. I know what I have to do, I know how I am SUPPOSED to feel, but I have SUCH a hard time :( When do you get to a point where its easy? Because I would really like to be there lol! I have my bahamas trip to Gina's wedding coming up and ill be damned if im not in a bakini (and looking good! haha)

hope everyone else's journey is going well. Please share any new info you've found and let me know how you're doing! <3 Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather! Yay, thanks for posting!! Great job working out, it does feel sooo good, doesn't it? And I've been doing better than usual while doing this challenge! Maybe not biggest loser good, but I'm down 6 lbs from my start weight and have been eating healthier (minus all the sweets) and working out more. I wish I had put in a little more effort too though, I was hoping to be at 165 by the end of the challenge. lol. That is AWESOME that you guys are recycling, YAY YAY YAY!!! And Bahamas trip? I don't remember hearing anything about that, how exciting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete