Friday, July 23, 2010

Been working hard!

Hello all!

Thank you for remaining patient! I am finally back and working hard! For the past about month I've been working hard toward my weight loss goal! I am SUPER motivated and have stayed on track pretty well so I figured I can finally write and make promises without breaking them.

JT and I joined a local gym here called "anytime" fitness. Don't ask me how it happened, but we managed to go on a day where there were no sign up fees and it 10 dollars off the regular price for the contract. It was meant to be I'd say. :)

Although I haven't lost a lot of weight yet, my muscle tone is already starting and Im feeling GREAT!

The plan is to get as much down as I can before the bahamas and then continue that trend upon my return home. Then, to hit my weightloss/body fat loss goal by the winter. Id like to be where I want by then so wherever we end up going I can begin my personal trainer license while I figure out where I am going to go to school to finish my teaching degree.

I will continue this blog from now on and work on finding good, information links. Thank you for reading and please feel free to add some information and comments! <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather! Good job, I am so proud of you!! I wish I could say that *I've* been doing well too, but no, I haven't been. lol. I need to though. Desperately. Are you guys moving this winter?

    ReplyDelete