Tuesday, August 17, 2010

still feeling pretty good

Hello all,

Just a quick check in to say im still feeling good and working hard. I took a few days off and haven't been eating great, but I have been keeping myself in check and making sure not to overeat out of bordum.(not sure how you spell that.)

I can't wait until biggest loser starts again, that is ALWAYS a HUGE motivation for me. Being in the Bahamas was great for me though because I got a lot of compliments from my friends who haven't seen me in a while AND i felt comfortable wearing my bathing suit in front of people. :) If ever you feel like you've been working hard and no one notices, send pictures to old friends, they can ALWAYS see a difference! <3

Thanks for reading! <3

1 comment:

  1. Yay, great job Heather! I know, whenever I go back to for alumni weekend at my college, people are like "You are SO SKINNY!" and I'm like "what? I've gained 10 lbs since the last time you saw me." But I'm still 40 lbs lighter than I was when we were actually IN college together, so in their mind, I AM skinnier. lol. Glad you had fun in the Bahamas!

    ReplyDelete