Monday, January 25, 2010

Manic Monday

I know... I know... I said I wouldn't take yesterday off but I did anyways! haha I always forget JT has to teach Mondays and end up running around like a chicken with my head cut off Sunday evening trying to help him prepare for the following day (ironing clothes, packing lunch etc...)! Plus I was exhausted from some pretty hard core football watching!

Overall Sunday was a very good day. I took a rest day from working out but I did not eat a cheat meal! I ate well all day and resisted the urge to order pizza and wings during the football games! I also ate well all day today and worked out first thing this morning with Beverly to get it out of the way!

I'll be damned if I don't lose a couple pounds this week! haha I cheated today and weighed myself and the scale is actually quite low :) So I am hoping it sticks until Friday (and goes down even more!)

JT will also be cooking a great dinner tomorrow so I will make sure to post pics and more articles and such. I am trying to be productive and actually make this blog worthwhile for everyone to read, sorry if it has been boring the last few days! I will do better as the week goes on! I need to do some serious research, find some articles and post them for everyone's benefit.

I plan to go on a bike ride tomorrow, do some elliptical cardio and lifting tomorrow for my workout. I hope it is a nice day! OH, and if any of you have interesting articles to share or recipes etc... please feel free to do so! I could use any and ALL help!

Thank you all for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment